Monday, April 18, 2011

what's under your cloche?

I have at least 10 of these in my house. Mostly glass, but I do have a couple of wire ones. They seem to all have a common theme in my house, birds nests with eggs underneath.

I have traveled the web to see what others are putting under their cloches, and I found some pretty great ideas. I have a collection of old clocks so that will definatly be one I use.

Love the plants underneath.

.
The rusty ones would look great just about any place.

Great idea to add a touch of elegance to your cloche during the holidays with Christmas balls!

If you have some great ideas to share, I'd love to hear from you.

Until next time~DM


1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love cloches...great inpiration photos! Thanks for stopping by and your sweet comment on my blog :) Think I'll follow along and see what you are up to! Chat soon, Laurel@chippingwithcharm

    ReplyDelete