Friday, April 22, 2011

Knock offs~

Who doesn't love looking through the Pottery Barn catalog, do you fall in love with almost everything in there?  They sell furniture, art, linens and even clothes pins as vase fillers. They have the most incredible things, but at a price.

I feel in love with this airplane art piece, it would look fantastic in my son's room but at $299.00 knew it wasn't in my budget. I come across this blog called Knock off Decor, they link you to others who have made these and give directions on how you can make your own for next to nothing.

They also have knock offs  from Anthropologie, Wisteria, Ballard Designs and more.  I found tons of ideas to put on my to do list.  

Imitation is one of the highest forms of flattery!

Until next time~DM

No comments:

Post a Comment